The 2021 Annual Conference will again be virtual! The conference agenda has been set and registration is open. This year we will hold virtual sessions from 1-3PM CST beginning August 31st.
- August 31st, 2021 1-3PM CST | USDA Roundtable: Regulations for SNAP, WIC & FMNP
This session will cover updates from the USDA National Office as well as presentations from representatives from SNAP, WIC, and FMNP, followed by a 30-minute open session for questions.
- September 2nd, 2021 1-3PM CST | How NAFMNP Works and Serves Members
This session will include presentations from NAFMNP's Executive Director and provide information on the tools, opportunities and services that NAFMNP provides for its members.
- September 2nd, 2021 3-4PM CST | Hospitality Hour
This session will provide an opportunity to get to know your fellow attendees!
- September 7th, 2021 1-3PM CST | Best Practices & Opportunities for Improvement
This session will include presentations from state programs on the best practices for farmer recruitment and training in addition to best practices around monitoring, farmer compliance, redemption, COVID, check distribution, evaluation, civil rights, and other topics.
- September 9th, 2021 1-3PM CST | Electronic Benefit Solutions
This session will cover electronic benefit solutions including advances in electronic WIC, electronic FMNP, a review of available solutions, how to overcome barriers for farmers, challenges and opportunities, as well as a MarketLink update.
- September 14th, 2021 1-3PM CST | Strategy & Innovation
This session will cover bulk purchasing and check distribution, produce boxes, and consortiums along with lessons learned.
- September 16th, 2021 1-3PM CST | From the Field
This session will include farmers and local agencies who will share their experience, as well as examples of groups that have established collaborative teamwork in their area.
- September 16th, 2021 3-4PM CST | Networking & Breakouts
This session is an opportunity to delve deeper into a few breakout topics as well as a chance to meet up with your fellow attendees.
- September 21st, 2021 1-3PM CST | Annual Meeting (NAFMNP Members Only)
This session is for NAFMNP members only. It is a free session to members but registration is required.
- Members | Full Conference $100 | Single Session $25
- Non-Members | Full Conference $140 | Single Session $35
- Farmers & Students | Free